Thursday, 25 December 2008

John trip to Tazzie for Christmas















Hello, after arriving in Melbourne, David (Mandy Greens Brother) was very kind and dropped Johnny off at the other Melbourne airport and let me stay the night. HUGE THANKS!!! I departed from the tree warriors at 08:00 hours to set sail on the 'Spirit of Tazmania' ferry lasting 10 hours. Beautiful views as I left melbourne, the crossing was very calm and had some funny entertainment, a bit like pheonix nights! Arrived in Devonport at 18:00 hours and stayed at a YHA. I did end up having huge problems the next day renting a car as the almost doubled the charge, not mentioned when i was booking online (Scoundrals).





I set off to the east coast to a place called St Helens near the bay of fires for two nights and then on to Cloudy Bay near Wineglass bay. Made some great friends in this short time and got on really well with this family. Surf was OK, but Bicheno had a world class bodyboard break.





Arrived at Christins and Rod's (Hobart) on Christmas Eve to share some stories of travels. Christmas day was ace, lots of new ppl to meet and they are a very nice family with a fantastic house. A bit of towing behind a boat in a rubber ring and some nights out.... Falls festival is coming up so none stop BANTER.... over and out...

No comments: